Today I’m gonna show you some treasures I found in drugstore. But before that, let me share something to you. Honestly, I rarely invest in make up and most of my make up are given to me by my friends or family. But when I buy make up, especially pressed powder, I don’t go for the cheaper ones. Why? because I have sensitive skin. I once used a cheaper pressed powder but after 2 weeks it resulted to broken skin and uneven skin tone. So I promised myself not to use anything that’s not suitable to my skin. But I’m not saying that all cheaper make up products are not good. It may not work for me but it may work for you.
Anyway, when I went to Watsons last Sunday and I found these products. I already heard a lot of good reviews about this brand so I decided to give it a try.
- Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow Totally Neutral
- Single eyeshadow Cool Silver
- Nichido Gorgeous Eyepencil Girls Night Out cool blue
- Nichido mineral/ precise eye pencil Intense Bronze
These are the individual photos:
- Light pink
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Pencil eyeliner – intense bronze
- Pencil eyeliner – cool blue
- Single eye shadow – cool silver
- Packaging- I would say that I love the packaging of the Stardust eye shadow because it’s so handy that it could fit to anyone’s make up kit. I also the love the packaging of the pencil eyeliners especially the intense bronze variant. As for the single eye shadow, the packaging is common and it’s very simple. 4/5
- Applicator – the applicator of the stardust eye shadow is not very useful, I had to use my ring finger and some cotton buds for application. 2/5
- Color – I love the colors. All of these products are pigmented especially the pencil eyeliner. The stardust eye shadow has different colors: kiss of pink, totally neutral, and blue lagoon. 4/5
3/5 If you are on student budget I recommend this one. It’s cheaper compared to other products. The color combination is nice and it’s very flattering to those who have medium skin tone like me!
I might make a blog post about make up tutorial using these products 🙂
I hope you like it