Dear Daddy, Mommy, Mommy Lola, Mamu, Mamita and friends,
I hope you can all read this blog post because I’ll be thankful if I receive one of these Christmas presents. But if not, I, Michaela Kre-Issa Joy Pidor, will try hard to buy these things. I may not get these before or on Christmas, but I will; next year (help me God).
This is my wishlist:
1. Planner– I want this badly because I’m almost done with my current planner. This doodle planner costs Php 570.00 and I think it will be the first thing that I’m gonna buy this December.
2.Love Stargirl- Did I tell you how much I love Jerry Spinelli and his books? Well, I really do. And I want to buy this book because I’ve already read the 1st book which is “Star Girl” so I want to check out this one too.
3. Star Girl Journal- When I went to National Bookstore, I saw this journal. If i could remember it cost around P200. It’s affordable so maybe somebody will give this to me 🙂
3. Etude pressed powder– I really want to try some of the cosmetic products of Etude House because I heard that Asian women are going gaga over it. Etude products are a little bit expensive, because the quality is good and the packaging is modern.
4. Make-up brushes– I really waaaaaaant this. Before, I thought I only needed one brush to do my make up, but when I watched make-up tutorials on Youtube I’ve learned that there are different kinds of make-up brushes.
5. Lip Cream– When it comes to lipstick, this NYX lip cream is one of my favorites. First, because it’s affordable. Second, because it gives you the smooth matte look without having chapped lips. And lastly, because the colors are really nice. I already have Antwerp, San Paolo and Milan but I still want to try the other colors. It cost around P300 in the Philippines. So I hope, Mamu will send me one of these lip creams. 🙂
6. BB cream– It’s another Etude product, called the Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream and it costs Php 978. You see, it’s really expensive. But I still want to try this one, because I heard that it has really good oil control properties.
7. Massage– These past few days, I have been bombarded with school work and extra-curricular activities. And all I want is to have a body massage maybe I can do this during the Christmas break.
8. An HTC phone – I am not really a techie person, because like I said before, I’m a technomoron. But, when I saw this on the internet, I fell in love. I still don’t know the price and I forgot the model. Maybe, starting next year, I’ll save money just to buy this phone.
So, that’s my wishlist, how about you guys? What do you want to receive this Christmas? 🙂