I was really tired today because of our three-hour philosophy class, four-hours kulitan with friends, and a three-hour meeting. But I’m not complaining or anything. Believe me or not, I’m just happy being busy. Anyway when I opened my blog, I saw Laura’s comment about me being nominated for a blogger’s award. I am really happy because I didn’t expect that someone would nominate me for that contest.
Thank you Laura for the appreciation and kindness. Thank you for reading my blog 🙂 Guys if you want to read some book reviews, Laura’s blog can give you that. Please check her blog http://lauramichellesmith.com/
One of the conditions of the said contest is to tell something about myself. So here they are:
1.I love reading books, and my favorite authors are Jerry Spinelli, and Bob Ong.
2. I am a recessionista. I don’t spend money on expensive clothes because I’m in love with the styles, and not with the brands.
3. I am a member of Amnesty International. It’s a human rights organization, which aims for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and other international human rights standards.
4. I am still a college student. I’m taking up Bachelor of Arts Major in Political Science, Minor in Philosophy.
5. I love Stitch. Yes, the alien from Lilo and Stitch.
6. I want to be a lawyer; a great lawyer.
7. I want to go to different places especially Bangkok, Thailand 🙂
I am nominating 15 bloggers too (another condition of the said contest), you should check them out.